Skip to main content


Items Required for Initial Enrollment

  • Proof of residence: 

    • Primary:  Current bill dated within 30 days: gas, water, electric, cable, or home phone, or a signed and current lease agreement or house contract.  Documents must be in the parents' or legal guardians' name. The district will NOT accept rent receipts or hand written lease agreements as proof of residency.

    • If you are sharing a home with another individual or family the following is required: an affidavit of residence completed by both parties subscribed and sworn before a Notary Public as well as two forms of residency verification listed above. 

  • Immunizations records are required

    • For school enrollment, a parent or guardian shall provide one of the following: 1. Current, up-to-date immunization records; or 2. A completed and signed exemption form.

    • Students in 7th - 12th grades must have a record of their TDap immunization.

  • A birth certificate is required

    • Hospital certificates WILL NOT be accepted 

    • Students enrolling in Pre-K, must be 4 years old on or before September 1.

  • Transcripts for secondary students (9th - 12th grades)

  • Other Information, if applicable

    • Certificate of Degree of Indian Blood card

    • Special Education (IEP)

    • Court-appointed custody documents

If you have any questions please contact: 

Kalah Brown

918-687-3672 ext:382